The new Xiaomi QiCycle offers all the advantages of an electric bike in a compact folding package.
This is the latest version with English language menu and compliant with EN15194 making it legal to ride on Australian roads.
Offering features generally only found on more expensive models this bike offers great value.
At just 15 kgs it is ideal for city dwellers, campers and pilots.
When folded the bike is approximately 1000mm x 450mm x 650mm and has a handy magnet to hold the bike together and the seat post acts as a stand.
The technical stuff:
- Battery: 5.8Ah (208Wh) 36-volt Lithium-ion Cells internal frame mounted, removable with integrated charge indicator
- Range: Approximately 25-45kms
- Charger: 2-amp C-tick approved, charge time approx. 3-4 hours from full battery discharge
- Motor: 250 Watt Brushless DC geared front hub mounting
- Assist Function: Pedal Assist with torque sensor
- Lighting: Integrated in frame, white front, red rear powered from main battery
- Display: Back lit TFT, 4 levels of assist (0 no assist, 3 Pedal Assist)
- Frame: Folding Aluminium
- Gears: Shimano 3 speeds internal on rear with twist grip shift
- Wheels: 16-inch Alloy rims with Stainless steel spokes
- Tyres: Duro 16x1.75 reflector sidewalls with regular car tyre valve
- Grips: Rubber, comfort type
- Seat: Comfort seat with quick release clamps for easy height adjustment
- Handlebars and stem: Alloy, folding
- Front Forks: Alloy
- Kick stand: Alloy, centre mount
- Weight: 15-kgs including battery
- Pedals: Alloy Folding
- Brakes: Cable operated with alloy levers, rim type front, roller type rear
^The range on a full charge is affected by many external factors, such as the weight of the rider, the terrain and winds.
How much does it cost to ship?
Electric bikes are shipped by road freight around Australia and the cost is generally a flat $49, however we many need to charge an additional amount to ship to some rural or remote locations. Examples of these locations are ones outside of city locations or in areas such as Western Australia, Far North Queensland or the Northern Territory, typically these locations are $100 - $150. If this is the case we will contact you to discuss, or feel free to contact us before placing an order.
We've compiled a list of FAQ's, however, if you have any other questions please feel free to contact us.
Try one today!
Riding an electric bike is fun and will make you feel like a kid again! We love being in this business - every time someone rides one of our e-bikes they come back extremely happy and revitalised - It is a unique experience that always far exceeds people’s expectations!
Ready to buy? Simply press 'Add to Cart' above! We also have a national dealer network so you're certain to find a store near you - take a look at our 'Where to Buy' page.
We also welcome you to come and try any of our range of electric bikes at our head office in Moorabbin in Melbourne’s South East, call us on 03 9503 8880 to book a suitable time.
What our customers say:
"I feel as if I am 30 years younger riding this bike and it is easy and quiet. I do not need to add much power and love going up the hills" Lyndra E.
"I purchased this ebike as a gift for my wife. The delivery dispatch was so efficient that it arrived a week early for her birthday. We assembled it with ease in no more than 10mins. I have test ridden other ebikes that were twice the price and this one performs on par with the much dearer ebikes. Anyone in the market for an ebike should seriously checkout the Dyson range before spending a small fortune on something similar at a bike shop that's nearly twice the price. The folding aspect on this model is great for both storage and transport. The folding frame feels just as rigid as a non folding bike, a genuine feel of quality. Overall very happy with both the ebike and the level of customer service we have received thus far." Mick
"I am impressed by the quality of the bike – it feels as solid as the proverbial outhouse and rides really, really well." David C.
"We had a ride yesterday arvo & another this morning & we are totally rapt with them!" Ferg
"To say I am impressed with Dyson Bikes customer service is an understatement. Fantastic Dyson, and you Dave for your service excellence. I wish all companies had the same level of care, and attention to detail that you do" Greg H.